Commonly Asked Questions About eVoucher
If you have a question that isn’t covered here, give us a call. We’re available between 8:00 A.M. and 8:00 P.M. EST, seven days a week, at 1-888-800-5447 (all times are subject to change without notice).
What is an eVoucher?
eVoucher is a very convenient way to purchase Passports without paying for shipping and without having to wait for them in the mail. Just go to our Web site, print out your eVoucher, and bring it with you to the park.
How do I use an eVoucher?
Bring your eVoucher to one of our self-service kiosks outside the main gate and follow the instructions for getting your Passport. Next, head for the turnstile, where you’ll need to show a legally valid photo ID, such as a driver's license or passport. We may also ask to see the credit card you used to purchase your Passport.
Are there any restrictions involved with eVouchers?
An eVoucher may not be resold or transferred. It must be used by the person whose name appears on the eVoucher.
Am I eligible for an eVoucher?
Everyone is eligible, but not every admission product offers eVoucher as an option. If an eVoucher icon appears next to an offering online, that product is available for purchase as an eVoucher.
What if I lose my eVoucher?
- Go to our account history page online.
- Enter your E-mail address and password to access your account.
- Select your order number.
- Under Ticket & Reservation details, select the eVoucher icon for the ticket you need to reprint.
- The eVoucher will open in a new window.
- Select File > Print in your Web browser > Select portrait printing > Reprint your eVoucher.
General recommendations for your eVoucher
Following these guidelines will help your experience go as smoothly as possible:
- Printing on a high-resolution inkjet or laser printer helps to ensure a readable bar code.
- Avoid getting your eVoucher wet. If the ink smears, your bar code may become unreadable.
- Avoid excessive folding, as this can also affect the readability of your bar code.
- Have a legally valid photo ID ready (driver’s license, passport, etc.) when you present your eVoucher at the turnstile. We may also ask to see the credit card you used to purchase your eVoucher.
If you have any further questions, please call us at 1-888-800-5447 between 8:00 A.M. and 8:00 P.M. EST. We’re available, seven days a week (all times are subject to change without notice).