1. SeaWorld Inc. has the right to impose cancellation fees.
2. You can cancel without penalty seventy-two (72) hours prior to visit (must
cancel by 6pm in the time zone your reservation is located).
3. After seventy-two (72) hours, there will be a fifty dollar ($50.00) charge.
Twenty-four (24) hours, there will be a one hundred dollar ($100.00) charge.
4. You will receive no refund if reservation is cancelled on or after arrival
date. Unused portions of packages will not be refunded.
1. There is no charge for your first change on a completed reservation as long
as it is seventy-two (72) hours prior to arrival date.
2. There will be a fifty ($50.00) dollar non-refundable charge after
seventy-two (72) hours.
3. There will be a fifty ($50.00) dollar non-refundable charge for the second
change and any other change thereafter to your vacation to cover handling fees
and charge from credit card companies.
***A change to the property or date of hotel portion requires a cancellation
and the above “cancellation rules” take affect.
***Office hours: Monday-Sunday 8:00am-8:00pm.
No purchaser should rely upon representations other than those included in this
agreement. This agreement is for purchase of a vacation certificate and puts
all assignees on notice of the consumer's right to cancel under section 599.933,