Waves of Honor Complimentary Admission Offer
- What is this program about?
Waves of Honor Complimentary Admission is a tribute to the men and women of the U.S. armed forces including active duty military, reserve soldiers, airmen, Marines, sailors and Coast Guardsmen.
- What does it include?
Waves of Honor complimentary admission permits any U.S. active duty military, activated or drilling reservist, or National Guardsman to one complimentary admission per year to either SeaWorld®, Busch Gardens®, Adventure Island®, Water Country USA®, or Sesame Place® or Aquatica SeaWorld's Waterpark™ in San Diego for military personnel and as many as three direct dependents. The offer is valid for one park and one visit only.
- Do military retirees qualify? Civilians working for the Department of Defense?
Only U.S. active duty military qualify for the Waves of Honor complimentary admission.
- Do reservists and National Guardsmen qualify?
Certainly. All active and ready reservists and members of the National Guard, regardless of deployment status, qualify.
- You offer a total of four free tickets. What if there are more people in my family?
You may purchase additional tickets by visiting a base MWR office.
- My spouse is serving overseas. Can dependents visit the park without their service member?
Yes. You need only register online, print out the form and bring it with you to SeaWorld, Busch Gardens or Sesame Place. Please be sure to bring your Department of Defense-issued dependent photo identification. Only the spouse of a service member is permitted to register, however. Minor dependents must redeem their ticket with an adult.
- But I am a single parent serving overseas. My children are living with a relative. How can my kids visit?
The primary caregiver should contact the Guest Relations Department of the park they'd like to visit. They will make accommodations for minor dependents. Proof of military status and deployment is required.